Myphone offers a competitive benefit package which includes:
RRSP Contribution Matching – We will match your contribution up to a specific percentage depending on the length of time you have been with the company.
Self Improvement Program – We will fund a certain amount per year towards your personal wellness. For example: Gym Membership, Stop Smoking aid, Exercise Equipment, Weight Loss Program Enrollment.
100% Tuition Reimbursement Program Application – Conditions applied.
Mission at Myphone:
We will continue to strive to Educate and Support our staff, to Empower them to provide Professional and Excellent Services in a timely manner for all of our customers.
At Myphone | TELUS Authorized Dealer we believe that our management team plays an integral role in the success of our businesses. We are seeking an experienced General Manager to join our leadership team. Successful applicants will be natural leaders with experience in retail management. The General Manager will oversee the operations of MyPhone |TELUS Retail Stores.
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Position Location: In store and work from home
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of each location
- Retail Payroll
- Set goals with direct reports and follow-up to ensure goals are met
- Develop and Manage budget with approval
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of new staff
- Ensure effective training programs are in place and utilized for all new hires
- Enforce policy and procedures
- Drive Sales growth through marketing strategies, bonus programs and Manager coaching
- Assist in the development of effective business systems to ensure operations are running as efficiently as possible
- Lead a team of store managers effectively
- Work with Inventory Manager
Skill & Experience Requirements:
- Possess strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively lead a team through adversities and achievements
- Excellent communicator; able to deliver clear instructions, feedback and have tough conversations
- Proven active listener
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Understanding of financial data and ability to work to a budget
- Possess working knowledge of business operations with the ability to implement strategies and ideas
- Ability to forecast and plan strategically
- Must have 5 years’ experience in retail management with proven history of successfully leading a large team
- Possess a strong understanding of Human Resource practices
Applicants for the position of General Manager with Myphone | TELUS Authorized Dealer will ideally possess a Business Degree or Certificate.
Myphone | TELUS Authorized Dealer is looking for candidates that meet the leadership requirements and possess business acumen. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are an electronics store and TELUS Dealer. We sell and support TELUS Products and Services, Computers, TV’s and many other electronics!
- Drive the sale of products and services through consistent achievement or over achievement of individual sales and other targets
- Determine customer needs and recommend the best solution
- Build customer relationships by providing prompt and exceptional sales and after-sales service
- Ensure customer concerns are resolved with a sense of urgency and sound judgment
- Demonstrate a constant and up-to-date expertise of our products, services, promotions and policies
- Present and sell communication products, services and accessories to current and potential clients
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Passion for sales and the telecommunications industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
Renumeration & Benefits:
- Competitive commission based pay structure
- Health and Dental
- Sales driven incentives and bonus programs
- Wellness Program
- Volunteer Program
- In-store discounts
- Fun, fast paced work environment
Apply in store or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org